Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Something really cool happened to me yesterday. A good friend from when I was a teenager found and contacted me on classmates.com.
I had registered my name on it and have searched at different times, trying to reconnect with old highschool friends to no avail. And it seems like absolutely no one I ever knew has a Myspace page...other than that ex-boyfriend I wrote about on here before. Well, now I've also discovered my friend from the past does, (Hey Dereck!). It is so much fun to think back to then and remember all those coming of age years.... :)
I haven't mentioned on here before specifically that I have a myspace page due to privacy reasons, but if someone who reads this has one and would like to see mine just email me and I'll give you the address.

1 Comments:

Blogger awannabe said...

Finding old flames on that website can be exciting. Glad it turned out okay for you.

Sunday, October 07, 2007 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home