Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rickey and I were playing around on the internet last night, searching MySpace for people we know or knew long ago. He got me to put in the name of my first love. You know the one. The guy you lose your...innocence to, the one you think will last for all eternity, until he eventually (10 months in to it) breaks your heart and it takes you forever to get over him. That one. Well, he was actually on there. Someone I haven't seen in over 20 years. The fact that I can even say a statement like "haven't seen in over 20 years" is so strange---sounds like an insane amount of time to me. Anyway, upon discovering that he indeed DOES have a MySpace page, we checked it out.

"That's not him!"
Gag, "When did he get fat?"
"He was not ugly like that."
"Oh. My. God."
"Noooo that CAN'T be him, he looks WAYYY to rough and too old."
"Grooooossssss."


Yeah, that was about it.
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Very glad things didn't work out.
:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that funny???
You don't have to wonder anymore one iota.

I have a high school friend in town who's staying with his best friend from school, who's an ex of mine, now married with child. I wonder if I'm going to have to see the ex as well as the friend, and how I even feel about that. Hm.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger smact said...

so what's his name? i wanna see what he looks like (if u don't mind).

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger smact said...

thas cool. :-)

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

Hee, hee. 20 years can do a lot to people. An old class mate sent me a list of all the names and addresses and such of all the people in my class (August was our reunion which I didn't go to). I was shocked at how many of them never left the small town I graduated from. That's pretty scary. I'll bet their all fat and bald and moaning the blues about how they never did anything useful in their lives. I'm glad I never stayed!

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger ............... said...

Oh, H***, I made a typo in my last comment.
Should read: "I'll bet they're all fat..."
I'm going to drive everyone nuts with my corrections, aren't I? I should call it "NaNitis"...

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home