Sunday, June 28, 2009


I have nothing in particular to blog about, but I feel like writing anyway. I'll just post some random happenings...


A deer ran- no, bounded in front of my car today. Not dangerously close and it was a rare sight to behold. I love seeing deer.
A weird happening, must be some sort of iPhone gimmick: On my photo album in my photos on my iPhone, which contains pictures you have snapped with the iPhone, there are three professionally shot pictures of a book. And by professionally shot, I mean no background, just a diagonal closeup of a book, repeated three times. Weird.
Title of book? "The Book Of Numbers...the secrets of numbers and how they created our world." I googled the book and started to read it on amazon, but was distracted and couldn't maintain interest. I'll check it out again later. Still a mystery as to how it got in my photo album.
It is so hot.
I'm tired from working hard yesterday.
Yawn.
I miss Dylan. He's visiting his dad.
I miss my dad.
I have got to start exercising and eating healthier. *sigh*
I really do. I hope I gain the drive.
I need to get my hair "did".
um... to be continued... my baby, Dylan, just got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home