Friday, May 29, 2009


Well, it's 7:35 am and I'm visiting my little blog. I'm the only one awake in the house. And I realized I wanted to say hey.

To my blog.

Hey Blog. :)

And Hey, to my few visitors that still stop by.

Lately, I've been thinking more and more of making this blog private; allowing invited readers only. Just to see if it would help me feel more open to writing again and sharing some personal details in my life. I love writing, my passion for it is actually growing, but every time I think of a subject, I begin to feel as though it is too intimate or vulnerable for me to share on here. Maybe I'll just keep this blog open and start a brand new, private one. Keep this one for fluff and fun and have the other one as more of a genuine diary. If I do decide to make this blog private and/or start another one, I'll post an email address where you can contact me and let me know you'd like to read. I have a sitemeter, and I can see that in addition to random visitors, I still have a few regular visitors from specific areas that I can tell having been stopping by for a while. Some for years. Even from other countries. It would be nice to personally hear from you. Yes, YOU.

If I had a zillion readers, then of course I couldn't know them all, but with the amount of readers that I have stopping by, I am feeling compelled to have a more open (two-way) connection. I feel like it would be nice to have an idea who they/you are. You know, maybe if you would like more of a front row peek into my tiny (yet significant) speck of existence on this planet we call earth, and you have a blog you'd like to share, you could e-mail me at sharickey2000@yahoo.com. Even if you don't have a blog, but would like to tell me a bit about you, that would actually be appealing also. I promise I won't bite. I'm just trying to revive this blog of mine, and I'm thinking this is a key to doing so.

1 Comments:

Blogger HOLLIDAY INN said...

I love your blog, even if I get behind sometimes, I know I will have something good to look at or interesting to read.. Love Mama

Monday, June 01, 2009 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home