Monday, May 25, 2009

*correct order/timeline of these is to read from the bottom up.
I'm reeeeally bored. 2 minutes ago from web

lisa: She wasn't mean, just very matter of fact. I immediately knew I needed to mind her. lol

@lisak You know Madea from the Tyler Perry movies?She was like her, "Oh no!You ain't payin' that when you can get a WHOLE one for $4.99!

At the grocery store just now a motherly lady made me -MADE ME- put my pre-cut watermelon back and buy a whole watermelon. :)

I accidently 'followed' someone, then I removed them-but they're still on my profile page like I'm following them. WTF?

I feel weird. I just tweeted to Rob Thomas. Yeah, I know, everyone does this. But I haven't. LOL

had a pretty good day today.

@ThisIsRobThomas I was finally able to catch the finale a few days ago. Now I don't know how I'm gonna make it until next season. ;)

about 19 hours ago from web in reply to ThisIsRobThomas

@illicha What happened?

I can never think of anything to say lately.

Nahhh, not going. Hello Target.

I'm thinking about going to a movie. Maybe.

@lisak1012 has any celeb directly responded to you?

some weird 'save file' comes up whenever I try to send a direct message. whatup with that?

@lisak10 too cute! and did you ever see the pic i sent?

@jonmarqs hey from cousin Shari who feels a little left out of your greetings. :) I'm a follower too, ya know. ;)

I think I'll make my page a private page. No more public tweeting.

It's a beeyouteefull day in the neighborhood. Little bit chilly, but really pretty.

I'm going at it again.

@illicha thanks charles :) Feeling a bit better. Hope you're doing good.

@IslandGirlSSI :) good rhyme!

I'm up, but totally going back to bed.

By dose is ticklid codstatly. I cat breathe through by dose. Ad I cat speak clearly. Havid a cold sucks.

worrrrrrrking.
Lisa Kirk -did you get that message & pic I sent you on fb?

I'm up.

I go to bed at a decent hour and then wake up at 2:30. This cold or whatever is really pissing me off.
I am so glad. Home sweet home.

@PerezHilton "tweethearts" :) LOL

@lisak1012 thanks! Please keep your fingers crossed! Yes, i just started this weekend. I'll send you a pic later of our kiosk.

I'm selling Tropical Sno at a flea market. To get practice. Today is our 2nd day. C'mon $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Sean Penn and Natalie Portman? I don't get it.
Up.

I was up at 8:00 AM so I should be sleepy! Second wind syndrome.

Okay Thursday, I'm here. :)

I had to block a fake follower just now. What's the world coming to?

The other day Kirstie and Perez Hilton were having a hilarious verbal battle on twitter. drama.

Dang. I was following a FAKE Ben Stiller. Only 'cause the real Kirstie Alley was following him.Oh well, wasn't reading his updates anyway.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home