Monday, May 11, 2009


shari:I'm the only one awake. In the world. 2 minutes ago from web

I've decided not to follow Ashton. I think he has enough. ;) 9:50 PM May 8th from web

Happy Friday! :)12:19 PM May 8th from web

just got back from a chorus concert.9:52 PM May 7th from web

I'm missing my dad.3:12 PM May 7th from TwitterFon

Has anyone tried the KFC chicken?10:04 AM May 7th from web

I hate when typos in a message come across as if you actually thought the word or phrase was supposed to be spelled or said that way.12:36 AM May 7th from web

I keep forgetting to twitter.11:38 PM May 6th from web

you can find a wall or you can find a way.4:22 PM May 5th from web

I need to try to catch a couple more hours. sheeesh.6:01 AM May 5th from web

I went to bed at 1 something...and now I'm wide the fu** awake at 5 oops 6 am. It's really going to mess me up today. *sigh*5:05 AM May 5th from web

I'm at an awards ceremony for Dylan for All-State Chorus.4:13 PM May 4th from TwitterFon

Testing testing testing :)1:16 PM May 4th from TwitterFon

What I deemed as "Frisbee Football" in my last update, I've since learned is actually called Ultimate Frisbee. hahaha 4:15 PM May 3rd from web

I'm at Gainesville College watching Dylan play Frisbee Football for the first time. Looks pretty fun.3:00 PM May 3rd from TwitterFon

@lisak my cockatiel is the same way. We call her our guard bird. :)2:56 PM May 3rd from TwitterFon in reply to lisa

Just got caught in a downpour while walking outside- a block from the car. Soaking wet. FUN! LOL 2:15 PM May 2nd from web

wants to thank Lisa Kirk for following Rob Thomas. Hadn't thought of him.7:26 AM May 2nd from web

Flipped by and Arsenio Hall is on Jay Leno. He's so funny- can't believe he is 53.11:23 PM May 1st from TwitterFon

Hey.10:20 AM Apr 30th from web

well, it's that time again. Time to goeth to bedeth.1:09 AM Apr 30th from web

@lisak I've never, ever been on one *sniff*10:35 PM Apr 29th from web in reply to lisak

Happy Wednesday, Twitterers.10:11 AM Apr 29th from web

Can't sleep. *sigh*12:34 AM Apr 29th from TwitterFon

up on five hours of sleep. yawn.6:59 AM Apr 28th from web

I'm sitting here debating whether to take my ass to bed.2:00 AM Apr 28th from web

ain't nothing gonna breaka-my-stride. Ain't nothing gonna sloooow me down. Oh no. I've got to keep on moving.11:19 AM Apr 27th from web

just hiked at a historic farm, park and trail. Much prettier nature than the trail I hiked yesterday. I need inspiration.3:31 PM Apr 26th from web

gonna go snuggle with Rickey and watch TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

What a kawinkidink. I just joined twitter, because of an email a friend sent me, but she hasn't even posted yet. Go figure.

mines is twitter.com/illicha

Monday, May 18, 2009 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home