Saturday, April 25, 2009


shari: I am sipping a nice, tall, ice cold glass of sweet tea. :) about 3 hours ago from web

I'm dog-sitting my former doggie that I gave to my son, Jason. So great having visitation rights. :) about 19 hours ago from web

just played basketball--well, HORSE in the driveway. Almost won, too! 9:03 PM Apr 23rd from web

Spring has really sprung this time. Such a nice day outside. 10:36 AM Apr 23rd from TwitterFon

Has her fingers crossed that we land this new builder.12:13 PM Apr 22nd from TwitterFon

oom ba cha-cha la la boomboom bop 10:55 PM Apr 21st from web

@lisak102- u can only see the celeb's (you're following) tweets? Not other comments from everyone else who makes comments to the celeb?10:02 PM Apr 21st from web in reply to lisak102

Somebody send me a message, please, and tell me how you see comments on on a status update of a celeb or whoever? : /7:22 PM Apr 21st from web

I'm looking into additional business opportunities.7:07 PM Apr 21st from web

I took my fb and twitter break, now back to work.11:30 AM Apr 21st from web

Dylan just suggested we open a coffee shop right next to one over here called Cool Beans...and call it Cooler Beans.8:05 PM Apr 20th from web

For some reason I feel freeeeeeeeeee (r) on here... to say whatEVA I want. I can cuss. Here goes: !#$*$%%^*&#@!#!*#! 4:44 PM Apr 20th from web

I think Susan Boyle has an amazing voice, but I think that Simon's (and the others) reaction was somewhat contrived.4:10 PM Apr 20th from web

working. working. working. working.2:53 PM Apr 20th from web

aight... got the iPhone app added. tweet-tweet 10:31 PM Apr 19th from TwitterFon

?10:29 PM Apr 19th from TwitterFon

found one more thing to be addicted to on the net. maybe.11:50 AM Apr 19th from web

can't believe she is awake at 5:27.4:28 AM Apr 17th from web

thinks perez is funny11:20 PM Apr 14th from web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home