Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Hey there!
I just want to give a shout-out to my millions one or two or three readers out there. :)
When I started this blog, part of the initial attraction was the little thrill I felt at the thought of having my own audience to view and comment on my writing and my life. Well, at least the parts of my life that I was willing to put on display.
I sort of fancied it somewhat like having my own television show, starring me. Here I could be witty, vulnerable, and even show off some things I'm proud of in my life. I hoped to make some friends along the way. And I have.
The main attraction, though, was truly just having a creative outlet to express myself. A place where the limits were only those I imposed on myself. That's good, because my lack of consistent blogging has caused my readership traffic to dwindle to almost nothing. I think the very thing that appealed to me about having strangers peer into my life has also been a major deterrent from updating...

That being said, I am going to make an effort to blog more often. I am going to put things on here that may or may not be interesting to anyone except me. And I'm going to try not to care about the judgment of others. I do still hope people will stop by and even actually comment sometimes...hint hint.
Regardless, I'm going to blog because it is something I enjoy.
Tune in. See you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I am so glad because I look forward to reading them.

Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Lennox said...

I shall be linked back into the blogsphere shortly and will link to you . . . I posted on my blog last night. I feel that this is the right time for me to return to the blogosphere. :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home