Sunday, September 28, 2008


I love this picture. I was thinking of putting it up there in my header because the spray can colors sort of make it seem as if I painted the 'Shari's Blog' title with them. I put it up there for a minute to see how it looked and my son, Dylan, thought it didn't quite look right, because it threw things off balance, putting the title to the right rather than being in the center like it is now. I may still insert it up there, but make it smaller. We'll see. I think I am always hesitant to make permanent changes, because I like to leave much of myself (on display) undefined....without constraint....limitless...ever changing... The great thing about having a blog though, is the fact that nothing has to permanent. I could leave it there for a day or a year. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger HOLLIDAY INN said...

put one on each side of it

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home