Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dear Blog,

It vaguely seems that I've read something similar to this letter on another blog a long while back, and maybe that gave me the concept to write this to you, but overall, I just feel a need to express to you that I'm aware we aren't communicating like we were at one time. It bothers me at times, and I do wonder why we've been drifting apart...and why I've allowed things to become like this. It's not that you aren't interesting to me anymore... It isn't that I have a lack of things to talk about with you...

I think about you frequently, and even stop by to visit. Sometimes I intend to chat for a while, but more often than not, when I try to talk to you, something makes me decide against it. In general, I feel like I can't open up as freely as I once did. Although, when I really think about it, from the beginning of our relationship we've had problems with communication barriers to a certain extent... I've backed off before, but never for this long.
It's not your fault, little blog. I refuse to give up on this relationship. You are too important to me. For one, you're always there for me. You allow me to express myself in so many ways. Through knowing you I have been introduced and established friendships with interesting people. In many ways you've actually helped me grow. I just want you to know that I still care.

Love,
Shari


2 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Hey, stranger!
I feel the same about my blog!
But it's nice that it's there for when we need it!
How are you?

Happy belated birthday!
(Right?)
Mine's tomorrow!

Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I feel the same about my blog too. Don't give up, i'm sure the two of you sync again. Hopefully so will myself and my blog too.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home