Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thinking Outside Of The Imposed Box

















I'm reading the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series. Has anyone read them?


Actually, I'm reading one of his books, Guide to Becoming Rich, but also bought the audio series. I'm really impressed by how easily his message is comprehended. Simple, yet extremely informative. It heightens your awareness...helps you to recognize common mindsets of the middle class and the poor and how they hold you back financially.


Some things I've retained so far:


Everyone can be rich...most just don't want to pay the price.


The price of being poor is more.


There is a price for everything....and it's not always measured in money.


Middle class and poor people work hard for their money.


Rich people know how to make their money work for them.


The term "I'm broke" is temporary. "I'm Poor" is a permanent lifelong way of being. If you accept that mentality, then that is what you will continue to be until you change your way of thinking.




1 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

yeah, he's great. How much I've applied, I don't know. but his message is simple.

Monday, October 15, 2007 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home