Thursday, August 09, 2007

Shari's (current) Workout Mix:

Cake - Going The Distance -awwwesome
Rocky V soundtrack- Go For It. -gets me pumping
Staind- Mudshovel - angry motivation
Daniel Beddingfield- Gotta Get Through This --pushes
The Killers - Mr. Brightside-- entertaining... passes the time
Incubus- Drive-- also passes time
Smashmouth- All Star-- it's ok
Prince- Kiss--- pretty good
No Doubt- Just a Girl--- it's ok
Black Eyed Peas- My Humps-- totally moves me
Black Eyed Peas- Pump It-- the title says it all
Cypress Hill- Rap Superstar-- it's good
Natasha Beddingfield- Unwritten-- good, passes time

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Oh man, "Gotta Get Through This" was my JAYYY-AAAMMMM.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

I like it alot, too.
eeek I just noticed I did a typo with his name..."BeddingFILED."
Must go fix. :)

Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home