Sunday, August 26, 2007

"My story"

Hi, my name is: Shari

But you can call me:
see above

Never in my life have I: eaten caviar, escargot, or um...octopus. Nor shall I.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: He knows who he is.

My high school is/was: a place I have fond memories of.

When I’m nervous: I bite my nails.

The last song I listened to was: Rickey was listening to Three Doors Down (the whole CD-don't remember the last one)

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Rickey

My hair is: really not having a good day.

When I was 4: I got my ears pierced. I begged and begged and my grandmother took me.

Last Christmas: was 8 months ago! wow.

I should be: working out more often.

When I look down I see: my pink shirt

The happiest recent event was: relaxing after enduring a stressful time.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I'd be: A recurring roll as Shari, Rachel's bestest coolest friend.

By this time next year: I just don't know, OKAY!? :D

My current gripe is: Who is griping?

I have a hard time understanding: Murphy, with all his laws and bylaws.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Rickey

I want to buy: a little house on the ocean, a cabin in the mountains, and a sweet penthouse in the city.

I plan to visit next: The Golden Isles

If you spent the night at my house: you would freeze, because Rickey keeps it looow. (about 67 year round)

The world could do without: too many things to name...

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: 2 books.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Lunch today.

My middle name is: If someone who reads this blog wants to know, just email me... I'll tell you.

In the morning I: am not that kind of person.

Last night I was: at the movies with Rickey and Dylan. We saw the new Bean movie. We all thought it was terrible. What made it even worse was this woman in the theater who obviously-VERY obviously enjoyed it. Laughing constantly all the way through it. Even when something would happen that was finally mildly amusing- she ruined it by distracting me with her hyena laugh. **okay, I guess my "gripe" from earlier is: disruptively loud people at the movies.

There’s this guy I know who: lives in our neighborhood and curses (screams) to himself when he cuts his grass, thinking that no one can hear behind the noise of the mower....but we can.

If I was an animal I’d be a: a human ;). hmmmm... or a dolphin. They're pretty cool.

A better name for me would be: I like my name. I used to think if I had a girl I would name her Heather, (yuck!) and then later I thought Ivey would be a good one. Now I have no idea. I like what Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner named their daughter--Violet.

Tomorrow I am: working.

Tonight I am: going to watch Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis on DVD.

My birthday is: see the middle name question.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Didn't Perfect Strangers bomb, and almost instantly went to DVD?

This is a different kind of questionnaire.

If I was a character on friends I would be out of place, but then again phoebe found a way to fit in. LMAO

Friday, August 31, 2007 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

We watched the movie the other day and thought that it was "ok". I wouldn't have thought it was worth seeing at the movies, but decent enough for DVD entertainment.
Regarding Friends....that was what was so cool about it...the more someone was "out of place" the more they fit in. :)

Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home