Friday, July 06, 2007

I was recently tagged by Charles. The meme is to list 5 songs that have had an impact on my life.

Hmmmm....that's too thought provoking for me right now-- ;) that could keep me here for hours and hours-- so I'm just going to list some songs and/or CD's I'm currently enjoying listening to. Hopefully, that will be close enough to fulfill my obligations in Blogland as a tagee.

Blackeyed Peas (their latest)
Fergie (her solo)
Savage Garden-- Truly Madly Deeply ("I wanna stand with you on a mountain.")
A homemade one--
it has Destiny's Child (Survivor and Say my name),
Fine Young Cannibals- (She Drives Me Crazy)
Hoobastank (The Reason)














5 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

Hi Shari seeing i made the meme up and tagged Jeff who tagged Charles who tagged you - I guess I can make up some of the rules too. You can consider this obligation over as far as this meme is concerned ;)

Friday, July 06, 2007 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

I frickin' had to look up the word "meme."

Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

Thanks loz. :) I checked out your blog and will be back again.

Eileen LOL so did I a while back. :D

Saturday, July 07, 2007 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Hey Shari I don't mind, in fact now you have me wondering if I heard that song "She Drives Me Crazy" before. It sounds so familiar. It's like it in their (my brain) gnawing at me, but I can't get access to it. LOL

Monday, July 16, 2007 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

All these songs are great....I also like...Nickle Back..."If Everyone Cared" and Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah" :)

You can catch me on gmail at Fragmented.reflections@gmail.com

Or Reflections.Fragmented@yahoo.com

If your ever up for a chat. Miss you!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home