Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm still here. :) I'm tryyyyying to get back in sync with my blog. I really miss it. I always love reading and commenting on certain blogs I visit (you know who all of you are) and I also love it when I get comments when people visit mine. The internet was down for nearly a week and is finally back on today. I'm still trying to obtain balance in my everyday life and it's not happening yet. Things feel surreal at times, off-kilter at times, hectic and fast paced. I'm tryyyyying to slow back down. Wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger alexgirl said...

Ugh, i SO know what you mean. I have been away from the Almighty Internet too, and when you come back, it's seems like there is so much catching up to do!!! Arghhh! It stresses me out! But it's summer. We're supposed to be having fun, and blogging about all the fun stuff!
I love the flowers you planted, btw. You've got a green thumb! Thanks for your comment about my book. It's coming out really soon! I'm nervous!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

No sweat girl, it happens!
You've had a lot of stuff happen lately and you have to prioritize!
I've been on my blog infrequently too.

xoxo

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One week without the internet would be pure torture for me, as it was for you! I can't imagine! :) OMG! What's funny is that it didn't use to be this way for me. I only developed my internet obsession in the last few years. Justin HATES it! :0

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Good Luck!

I'm still struggling with that. Great to hear from you.

Miss you. :)

Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home