Friday, May 11, 2007



We are totally consumed with household projects this week. Finally getting hardwood floors installed starting tomorrow. We had to move all of our furniture and stuff on the walls out of the rooms that are getting done. Also, this week we had the fescue (junk grass, basically) completely removed and then hydroseeded (sprayed new grass seed) the sides and back yard with bermuda grass to match the much nicer sod grass that is in the front. When builders construct new subdivisions they cut corners in every way they can get away with and the end result is two strikingly different shades of grass that grow at extremely different rates. The way the house sits- from one angle the yard looks great- but from every other it looks strange.
Anyway I'm tirrrrred tonight. Have a great weekend. I'll post how it all turns out soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Is that your house??!!

Might you see Air Guitar Nation this weekend??!!

Friday, May 11, 2007 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

No- not my house, just a pic of one with hardwoods. I am going to see AGN tonight. :)

Friday, May 11, 2007 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

You have taught me something new. I never new there was more than one type of grass. I thought grass was well...Grass! LOL

Monday, May 14, 2007 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home