Friday, May 04, 2007

I wanted to show off the hanging baskets I made earlier this week. :) I hope they live...I had to stuff some of them in.

you really have to click on pictures to enlarge to see how pretty. :)




I don't know what the name of this is, but I got it at Whole Foods last summer and it had gorgeous purple flowers. I didn't even know it would come back again--which I've finally learned that those types of flowers that come back every year are called perennials. I always get annuals and perennials mixed up-- I keep thinking that it would be annuals to come back "annually".

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Very pretty! Spring has sprung!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Oooh, so pretty. It is 80 degrees in NYC today and the flowers are blooming everywhere. Awesome.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you darn talented people! HA! Very nice and that's a very practical talent to have . . . hmmmm, maybe you should start a side business . . . :)

Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home