Monday, May 14, 2007

HELLLLLLP

Trouble on the home front.
The floors are installed. We are in the middle of the process which should be completed by Thursday. We have to decide the stain on the oak floors. They are red oak and I'm liking a natural finish which shows off the contrast in the shades of the wood and also keeps the house light and cheerful. Rickey is leaning heavily to a stain color called Early American.
I just want to be satisfied and not regret the decision. I want it to look classy and help the house to sell when we sell it.
I feel doubt with either choice....lol
Opinions?

6 Comments:

Blogger alexgirl said...

Oh man, i hate making decisions like that. Either way you'll always wish you'd done it another color---or maybe not! Just from the title, I'm not a big fan of Early American. I don't know, it just sounds cheesy and "stuffy" to me. I like the sound of natural finish.
Good luck shari!!

Monday, May 14, 2007 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

My advice? Keep looking until you find a colour you both like.

Monday, May 14, 2007 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

I agree with anamika, or find a color that's a blend of both, if possible.

Monday, May 14, 2007 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Hey, I've posted about the last episode of Gilmore Girls.
Come on over.

Monday, May 21, 2007 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

:) we ended up choosing the Early American stain but the finished results were lighter than other ones with that stain that I've seen and I'm pretty pleased.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I wish I could help, but I have no taste when it comes to decoration

Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home