Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today I went to Old Navy to stock up on my annual supply of cheap, cute, comfortable flip flops.























While there I also found the absolute cutest sandals, but nooooo I couldn't get them. Old Navy didn't have them in my size (8).

























Wanna know why?
'Cause they only sell those espadrilles in infant/baby sizes! Sigh.
This has happened to me more than a few times. I stop and admire some sort of sandal, boot, or cool, feminine running shoe, only to find it's only sold in girls sizes.
Maybe my taste is juvenile....? LOL
Seriously, though, the next time you're strolling through a department store-- take a quick look over at the girls shoes.... They are totally cheating us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooo! I love the pink sandals . . . girl sizes only? That sucks! :(

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home