Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Something I'm focusing on now is looking into the logistics of investing in real estate. Commercial, residential, foreclosures, etc.

Some possibilities are buying a piece of land, sitting on it until it sells, buying a fixer-upper or foreclosure in need of minimal repair and selling and/or renting until it sells. I've met people who are entrepreneurs in this area and are very successful. It's one of very few areas in business that I have had a lingering sense of interest and drive for.

I called my bank recently and was given their latest foreclosure info. Rickey and I went today and looked at 2 properties in our feasible price range and neither one was close to what I'm searching for...
My search has just begun. "The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step." -Confucius

"All successful people- men and women- are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home