Monday, April 09, 2007






Have you ever had an argument with a neighbor? Never an official argument.....but in a former neighborhood had a neighbor I wasn't too fond of...for good reason(s)

Can you count in Roman numerals? ummmm...yeah.

What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries, grapes

Are you bilingual? Como esta usted? Uno, dos, tres....all the way to Cien. That's just about all of it.

Do you know how your car’s engine works? Oh yes, it works 'cause I put gas in it.

How many email addresses do you have? A few. The main one, the secondary one that gets checked only once a week -where you have to give your email address when you sign up for something and don't want to be bothered on the main one.... and one for business.

Do you own a slinky? Yes, yes I do.

Do you own a Rubik's Cube? Yes, yes I do.

Do you talk to yourself? Only when I'm frustrated at me.

Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names? Depends on the situation in which they're introduced.

Is any leftover food currently residing in your refrigerator? No.

Are you high maintenance? Okay, okay I admit it, YES...but only when/where I have to be.

How do you want to be proposed to? It's already happened. And if you want to see how it happened, go watch Sweet Home Alabama. He copied that. Literally. Well...as close as possible. :)

Do you work out regularly? I wish I wish I wish I could honestly say yes here.

Do you care about your appearance? Yes.

Describe the person of your dreams: Attentive, honest, faithful, kind, confident, intelligent, giving, loving, romantic, playful, yet responsible... masculine, yet willing to be vulnerable. Sees me as his partner in life and shares his best life experiences with me. Teaches, yet also learns from me and with me, lover, best friend.

Do you like to be tan? Yes, but I refuse to go to tanning beds and rarely go in the direct sun anymore. Not one to spray tan either. Help!

How much money is in your wallet/purse right at this moment? And why would this be insightful?


What is your favorite spice or seasoning? Fresh ground pepper. And good ol' salt.

What does your name mean? looked it up just now---Origin: Hebrew. Meaning: Fertile Plain (what does that mean???)

Do you give your pets holiday presents? Yes, we have but not every year.

When doing up your jeans, do you button then zip? Or zip then button? B then Z


Do you sleep on your side? Stomach? Back? yes, yes, yes--in that order.

Have you attended a high school reunion yet? No.

Are you ticklish? Where? Yes. In all the key places.

Would you rather change your past or know your future? Wow, that's tough. I guess know my future, but only if I could still change it at any point.

Would you pick up a hitchhiker or give someone a ride that was walking due to car trouble? Noooooo. But I'd call from a distance for help for the person if they seemed to need help.

Would you consider yourself a worrier? When there is something to worry about.

Do you notice when your crush/significant other changes something about themselves? Yes.

Do your first impressions of people usually stick? For the most part. Although I have been pleasantly surprised.

What movie(s) can you watch over and over?
Back To The Future, Groundhog Day, War Of The Roses, Breakfast Club

Do you like to cook? Occasionally

Do plants die in your care?
Occasionally

What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends? An infinite amount of things.

3 Comments:

Blogger alexgirl said...

Wait--you were proposed to like in Sweet Home Alabama? Doesn't he take her to Tiffany and tell her to pick her favorite ring? Uh, i'm so jealous of you i think i'm going to puke!
And you should really rent kicking and screaming. It is so fricking classic. Noah Baumbach is a genius.

Monday, April 09, 2007 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

Limo ride to surprise location with lights off in the store...yes. :)

-but not Tiffany's and not any single $$$$$$$$ ring in the store.
There was a nice tray to choose from. I was very very touched. :)))

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

We weren't doing nearly as well financially as now, and last year we bought another much nicer one. I seriously like the original one better for sentimental reasons and I now switch back and forth but mainly wear the first one. :)

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home