Wednesday, April 18, 2007




I mentioned recently that I am venturing into starting my own business investing in real estate. We found a HUD foreclosure and
participated in an auction this week on this house:















This is NOT the house but similar to it. (the forcelosure more rundown) I was going to post a real picture but they removed it when the auction closed.
You have to meet qualifications and submit a serious offer and they process everyone's bids on a specific date. They announce the winning bid online and you move forward from there. The bid I submitted ended up being the second highest bid and I lost out on this house by $1,600.00.
I wasn't really disappointed...this is just the beginning.

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Wow...all this is Greek to me, so impressive...good luck!!! You'll be the Courtney Cox of the south!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

:)) I hope I hope I hope....

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Looks pretty. Congrats! And don't worry, second is only bested by first!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home