Saturday, April 14, 2007

I am messing around with my template and I have no idea why my profile is now below my archives. I think this is gonna be highly annoying time consuming.

*okay, I changed back and then deleted my header so I could start making a new one. I inserted this sentence (see pic) and it shows up in the "preview changes" screen, but not on my page after I update. wtf.


















**update
-now I've inserted a template and am in the process of customizing it. I'm now attempting to finish removing a peagreen color that borders the posts. I know I'll keep changing things until it feels right. One reason I kept the other template for so long was that it was simple, unobtrusive, and had room for any personal changes.

***now I'm playing with a color wheel and attempting to learn how to fade the colors on the background.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

How is it coming with your template changes? Are you going to crate your own banner. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

I kinda got out of the mood to mess with it-so it's still pending. I actually changed the whole background for a few days but I kept feeling like I wasn't at home on my blog -lol- so I changed it back. :D
I will probably keep changing it until it clicks with me.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Pallav said...

Are you using a custom template given by blogger or have you downloaded something?

The blogger drag-n-drop is pretty neat...hope you are conversant with it!

Good luck with the template

N

A Story A Day

Friday, April 20, 2007 4:04:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

Thanks. :) I tried the upgrade but switched back. I might try it again or something else altogether.

Friday, April 20, 2007 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home