Saturday, April 21, 2007

A- Available or Single?
Nope
B- Best Friend.
Rickey
C- Chocolate cake or chocolate pie?
Cake
D- Dress up or casual? (your typical attire)
Casual
E- Essential Item.
All my beauty stuff.
F- Favorite Color.
Pinkorangepurplered.....and sometimes light blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms.
Yuck and yuck
H- Hobbies
blogging, playing guitar, reading, traveling
I- Indulgence
Shopping at Sephora
J- January or February
February...my birthday's in there. :)
K- Kids
ummm...Being one -great ...having them -great
L- Life is incomplete without…
God

M- Money or Love (unlimited)choose only one.
Love
N- Night Owl or Morning Person
Night
O- Oranges or Apples?
Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears.
The fear of focusing too much on fears and phobias
Q-Quote personally from you.
Have high intentions with clarity...because the seed of your intentions will blossom into the flower.
R- Rock Star or Actor (which would you be?)
Actor...then I could play a rock star

S- Share something you've learned recently
When you take action in life, be it work or play, even if you make mistakes---you will be gifted/blessed and find other things (possibly unconnected) that you’ve been searching for.
T- Tag Three People.
Eileen, Charles, Anamika
U- Unknown or little known fact about you.
I'm left handed
V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals.
Oppressor
W- Worst habit/habits.
I bite my nails
X– XXXXs or OOOOs
Both... xoxoxo (no good x question, huh?)
Y- Your "first love" ...what was their name?
Donny
Z- Zodiac sign
Pisces



2 Comments:

Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Fun tag, I am all aboard!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Now I see the tag. I will do it either Sunday afternoon after work, or Monday.

Sorry, I kind of been distracted, and now I am going to go and strangle my cat (not really). He playing on our piano. LOL

Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home