Thursday, March 22, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN
Thirteen Things I WANT TO DO

1. Take some sort of acting class

2. Get amazingly fit and healthy inside and out

3. Discover new interests

4. Take a week long vacation

5. Have hardwood floors installed in my home

6. Go to a museum

7. Make new friends

8. Grow

9. Get my eyebrows waxed (some on this list will be achieved immediately)

10. Take a creative writing class

11. Get my hair colored (I actually have some freakin' GRAY hairs)

12. Start another successfull business

13. Keep a close relationship with God

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Gosh, I can't remember I went to a museum (Does the movie Night at the museum count? LOL). You have a business?

COOL!

I would like to become a better writer too. And I would love to be one of those voice actors. I guess I was inspired by Cree Summer, and others) . The Way Cree's voice sounds is unique, and she is a pretty good actress too.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home