Monday, March 26, 2007

IF YOU STARE AT THIS PICTURE.....


My latest boredom creation on MS Paint- and my current desktop background. It's amazing what I will come up with to post on here when I can think of absolutely nothing to say.


Oh-click to enlarge and look how positively empty my desktop is. I recently upgraded to Vista. I should do a post on how intensely annoying it was....how many applications quit working properly... until finally I just had to do a clean install instead of saving old files.
I was so ready to go back to XP, but now it's functioning really well. Rickey keeps saying I should get a MAC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I'm so jealous of you. My computer isn't powerful enough for vista.

Sigh...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home