Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Insomniac Post

Aight....it's 1:21 AM. I'm wide the f*#k awake.
WIDE.
THE F*#K.
AWAKE.
Yet,
I'm also a little delirious.
hmmmmm....
um...
just winging it here....
waiting for...inspiration. I just realized it's really Thursday. I could prepare one of those Thursday Thirteen ones, but nahhh.
well...
maybe...
maybe if I could think of a topic for one....
Okay, I got it.
here goes:





Thirteen Topics I Considered.
(remember, I'm delirious)


1. Thirteen reasons I can't sleep.
2. Thirteen reasons I should be sleeping.
3. Thirteen more reasons I should be sleeping.
4. Thirteen foods that I can't obstain from.
5. Thirteen business ideas running through my head.
6. Thirteen undone chores around my house.
7. Thirteen songs on my latest homemade CD.
8. 50Thirteen ways to leave your lover. lol ;-)
9. Thirteen cool places I'd really like to see.
10. Thirteen cool places I've already seen.
11. Thirteen things that piss me off.
12. Thirteen things that make me happy.
13. Thirteen of my favorite books.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I had a couple of sleepless nights last week. I know how you feel.

That was creative how you did a list of potential Thursday Thirteens.

I hope you got at least a few z's.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

That's funny. I got you beat on the insomnia though, grrl. Like Wednesday night's all-nighter. Jealous?

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

I finally slept that night around 4:30.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home