Sunday, January 07, 2007










Some of my favorites:

Purple Rain
Breakfast Club
Better Off Dead

Back to The Future
Lost Boys
Karate Kid
Secret Admirer
The Color Purple
Field Of Dreams
A Christmas Story
Rain Man
Crossroads
Gremlins
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
War Of The Roses
St. Elmos Fire
Outsiders


I found a gazillion more at http://www.fast-rewind.com/ that I could easily include on my list...
E.T., Officer and a Gentleman, Stand By Me, Weird Science, Lean on Me, Some of the Friday The 13th sequels, Rocky sequels, Beetlejuice, The Nightmare on Elm Streets. (Freddie deserves a post all to himself) God I could be here all day....my list is SOOOO unfinished.







2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I wonder if they have Batteries not included.

Sunday, January 07, 2007 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

You know, I don't think I've ever seen it. It sounds familiar, though. I may have to check it out.
Is it good?

Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home