Sunday, December 24, 2006



'Twas the Night Before Christmas ......


I'm ready.

Stockings are hung, stuffed full of stuffers.

Gifts are wrapped and under the tree.


This will be the first Christmas since 1987 that Jason won't be waking up here or at his Father's. He is engaged and will be over at her house for Christmas morning. He no longer lives at home whatsoever, and it has been a difficult adjustment for me, but I'm coping. We are going through a letting go phase, and at this point all I can express is that I'm okay with accepting of the way things are....

I just didn't expect to be such a small part of his life so soon...

Anyway, it's all good. He'll be by around noon. Dylan will be leaving to go to his Dad's around noon, and Rickey and I will be busy playing with everything Santa brings us and at some point we'll go to the movies. Night at the Museum looks cute.

We recently saw The Pursuit Of HappY*ness with Will Smith, which was really good, and Rocky 6, which was decent. I think Rickey liked it more than I did.
I've had a cold/flu-like thing since Thursday. uuuugggghhh. No energy, plus had to shop. I swear next year that I'ma get it done early in the year so I don't have to stress. Yeah. Right.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home