Wednesday, December 06, 2006


click to enlarge
I discovered this free virtual makeover site today and it was so fun just playing around. Most of the hairstyles are lame, but it's still soooooo kewl. There are alot to choose from--long, medium, short, and a few celebrity hairstyles. You can play with sunglasses, glasses, hats, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, lip liner, contact lenses, and eyeshadows. You can choose the colors of your makeup and the intensity of the color, which I didn't notice until I was almost done. The fourth one on the top is really me...except for the hat.

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Ha! I should check it out when I have time. My fave ones for you are the short pixie dark cut on the left, and the ones with the Drew Barrymore blonde "in the face" with the hats on.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

What are you still doing up? lol :)
I thought I was the only one awake right now.
Yeah, I can't stand any of the ones with of me with glasses--thankfully I don't have to wear them. But that site makes you want to try everything on. lol

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

And you have killer cheekbones!

(I'm up early today also...ugh)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home