Saturday, January 06, 2007



I'm in the mood to focus on the unforgettable decade I came of age in.
It was a pretty cool time to be a teen. I was born in 1970 and when I think of the 70's, they have a certain glow, sort of an aura in my mind as do the 80's. For the most part the 70's fashions are kind of a gross memory for me. Hippie fashions were still flourishing from the 60's, bell bottoms were in style, and a good bit of the music from then I shudder to. That could possibly just have something to do with my childhood and the music I was brought up around, but that's not what I'm posting about.
The lovely eighties were awesome. Yes, I remember the cheesiness of the hair bands and such, but it was a totally creative decade, still considered modern by todays standards and I want to revisit some of the aspects I love. Let's see if we can get it up to 88.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home