Monday, December 25, 2006


I am totally pleased with what Santa Rickey got me. He knows me so well he didn't get me some stuff from my list, but he got me awesome things I didn't even ask for. I am finally an official IPOD owner. So cool. NO Nintendo WII, but I got Dance Dance Revolution, which is a dance/workout video game. He got me a stuffed animal--a cat--from a place at the mall called Build-a-Bear. You put a heart and a recorded message in the animal at the store, and it gets a birth certificate and a house to take home in. He named it Princess P, which is a nickname he has for me and gave me a really sweet message. awwwwwww. :)
Gift card to Sephora :)
Revo Sunglasses :)
A beautiful perfume decanter set and mirror. Gorgeous!
Pair of shoes that goes with the IPOD--it takes a chip that records calories burned, stores your workout music.
We had a good day. Jason and his fiancée came by. It went well.

Merry Christmas to all and to all- Happy Tuesday tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Nice blog..glad you had a good christmas

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:14:00 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Awesome gifts! Fancy Nike/iPod owner! You're going to be addicted to your iPod, seriously.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP! You racked up! Rickey certainly knows how to buy! :) Those are awesome presents, esp. the IPOD and Sephora gift card!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home