Sunday, December 03, 2006


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

I have never personally seen a ghost... an alien, UFO, or other paranormal object. I've seen tons of things on TV, read, and heard plenty of stories from people throughout my life about all of the above. We went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee on a mini-vacation this past summer and for fun went on a nighttime ghost walk with a tour guide. We didn't see anything weird, but she spent alot of time talking about orbs showing up on pictures. Anyway, tonight we went to a Christmas Caroling event in a historical section of a town nearby. I took pictures of the charming Christmas scenes and Victorian houses. Got home and noticed eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

I can't post pictures on here since yesterday--thanks so much Beta Blogger---and I really don't want them decorating my blog, but if you are interested in seeing them email me at sharickey2000@yahoo.com and I'll show you what we saw. eeeeeeeeeeeeek

They look similar to this google link ( "ghost orbs" search)

--see all the sites and images that come up of the same thing that is in my photos.
Is it just--um--traces of light bouncing off stuff??????????? I have no clue. It certainly gives me the creeps, though.

**update

click here to see a few

1 Comments:

Blogger smact said...

on the last picture with the huge orb, it kinda looks like a face. oooo scaaary.

Monday, December 04, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home