Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay, to recap on my obsession preoccupation and explain how the Tom-Katie-Suri saga has continued to keep me suspicious.

I have always been a Tom Cruise fan, loved almost all of his movies and he seemed like a nice guy. I think that I, like alot of mainstream America, have seen practically everything he's been in. And I liked Katie Holmes as well.

I first noticed that they seemed to be heavily selling their relationship to the media and to the general public...as though on a campaign trail (see some photos) for their relationship. Tom had always been known for his privacy regarding his personal life. We heard them over and over professing their undying love for each other and repeated statements of how "amazing" the other one was to them. Kissing directly for the paparazzi. Struck me as odd. But I threw it off to the timing of promoting his movie and thought that it was pretty tacky to exploit a new relationship to sell a movie. Soon though, I became more suspicious due to noticing and reading articles and comments about certain pregnancy photos looking really off. Fake. Then came up and down pregnancy bumps.
Let's also not forget all the reports of Tom Cruise acting completely strange for the last year. There were continuous rumblings of a hush-hush contract between the two, saying arranged marriage and babies were part of the deal. Mutually beneficial to both parties...

What's that saying..."Where there's smoke there's fire?"

Why did the pregnancy photos repeatedly look "off"?
Why all the delay and mysterious signing discrepancies with the birth certificate?
Why ----after they were SOOOOOO public with every single other aspect of their relationship and pregnancy...advertising and announcing each step----why the very delayed and heavily re-touched -professionally shot photos....?
Why so long to see Suri out in public, although Tom and Katie are constantly out and about???
Why does she look odd?
Why does she look Asian?
Why does she look older than 7 months?

I believe they thought we'd easily buy into it.
He's rumored to really be a gay guy, obsessed with keeping his image hetero...with just enough fame, arrogance, and money to get away with this SHAM. She's a b-list actress, his "beard" as they say in Hollywood... and she received A-list status and mega $$$$$$$$$$$$ for this.
Who knows?
All I do know, is that my suspicions haven't been alleviated and I sincerely hope that eventually the truth is exposed. Until then I, along with many others, will be watching with unwavering interest.



---and one more observation:
The pictures from the post below were the first ever public Suri photos.
The photos were obtained from this event:
***live video footage

What strikes me about it, is Tom and Katie would obviously know that this moment is a very big deal. They of course knew paparazzi would be going absolutely crazy for this moment...first shots of Suri since Vanity Fair. See the smiles plastered on their faces to look relaxed and so happy? Listen to how insanely loud it was and all the chaos and flashes happening around an infant. Maybe it's just me, but it seems it would be natural for a parent to feel extremely protective in this situation, and instinctively would keep checking on her well being --and carefully shield her from flashes and noise...but watch him. He seems intently relaxed and nonchalant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have you to keep me updated. Keep it up, Detective.

Friday, November 17, 2006 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home