Saturday, November 25, 2006

I don't mind change. I like to grow, seize opportunities that can broaden my horizons, and the sense of adventure and accomplishment that can come with venturing into the unknown. I try not to be the kind of person who is too afraid to try new things..... becoming caught up in an existence which is stuck in mundane and predictable circumstances, just to remain secure in familiar surroundings.

But-

I absolutely despise when I take that vulnerable leap of faith, only to regret it, coming to the conclusion that things were better before, and for whatever reason, I can't turn back.


Should I switch to Beta Blogger?

;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA! I didn't know where this was going at first! Funny. I made the switch and have no complaints thus far. My blog looked different at first, I freaked out, saw an "back to old template" option, chose that, and all is familiar again, but the "backstage" stuff is faster and sleeker. Good luck!

Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

lol
yeah, i'm going to go ahead and do it

Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger ............... said...

Ooh, hello...it's been a while...what's beta blogger? (had my nose stuck in a book, but I'm almost done.)

Monday, November 27, 2006 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

Hey Denise! :) I've missed you.
Beta Bloggger is ---when you log on to update your blog-you can read about it. It's like an upgrade to posting/templates.

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger eirrann said...

Can I keep all of the nifty tidbits that I've added to my template if I switch to Blogger beta?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

As soon as I was going to switch, the option quit being on my dashboard so I'm still with the old blogger.
I do think you can keep everything, though.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home