Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well, I've been tagged once again-this time Anamika tagged me. I shall comply. Here goes:


What is the best thing about my workplace?
Freedom, flexibility of running our own business.

What do I hate about my workplace?
Occasionally unstimulating, sometimes stressful.

What small irritants at my workplace really annoy me?
See above.

Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person I work with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self employed): Some of the people we deal with are total asses, but of course we have to $deal$ with them....... One, in particular, calls incessantly about absolutely nothing important, except that it makes them feel important. Almost not worth the money we make. Almost.


What is one thing that I would change at my workplace to make life a helluva lot better?
Nothing, really.

Pick five songs that I'd like played at my funeral......
OMG --this question is totally out of left field. Not something I've ever pondered, and I'm way too sleepy to answer seriously.

1. Knocking on Heaven's Door---who sings that?
2. I Can See Clearly Now

3. Somewhere Only We Know---Keane
4. LOL Another One Bites the Dust.
5. Time Of Your Life-Green Day




1 Comments:

Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Knockin on heaven's door is another GNR song..I love the album :)
Thanks for complying!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home