Friday, October 27, 2006








On November first
Nanowrimo is starting
I am excited!

Here is a challenge
To anyone who reads this
Come and join the group

Here's what you achieve
A sense of accomplishment
Fifty-thousand words

My first novella
Don't know what to write about
I'm kind of nervous

I'm telling myself
To just take a leap of faith
It will come out fine

Even if it sucks
No one has to read my book
So no need to stress


I am now stressing
On a different topic
Innocent blunder

Can't really say much
Hope no one is offended
I am embarrassed

I'm transitioning
To another subject now
I'm thinking of one....

Eileen, you're so cool
Thanks for showing me haikus
Forgot them from school

There I go again
Trying to rhyme my haikus
The words cool and school

It's nasty outside
It's been raining cats and dogs
So goes the saying

Just one more haiku
So that I can put closure
And finish this post

4 Comments:

Blogger ............... said...

Well, have no more fear.
Some will write worse than you will,
And it might be me...

Hee, hee!

Sunday, October 29, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

:) lol

Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger smact said...

huh?

Monday, October 30, 2006 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

smact, are you asking "huh" about Haiku or Nanowrimo?

Monday, October 30, 2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home