Sunday, October 01, 2006


Ohhh man. I was on a popular site today that I really like and go to frequently, saw some pictures of the guy who does the blog, became amused and impulsively made a comment that I thought would be anonymous. I couldn't help but say that he looked like Gilligan from Gilligan's Island in those pics of him. Which he did, especially in the last two. When the comment posted, it had my name and homepage with no option to erase. eeeeeeeeek ugh. So, to this person, if you happen to stop by -which I doubt, but seeing as how you have my homepage info- I want to say sorry and no ill will intended. It was in fun. Really.

Actually, when I think about it, the whole concept of his blog is poking fun at celebrities. He posts plenty of embarrassing photos. How could he not have a sense of humor about this? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

He probably doesn't even read his comments. All my embarrassment for nothing. LOL

Sunday, October 01, 2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Is that a glimpse of your pretty face on your blog now? :)

Monday, October 02, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

:) Thanks. It's me. I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.
Kind of keeps an anonymity to things, though, which is the agenda.

Monday, October 02, 2006 1:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home