Thursday, October 12, 2006

I went to Whole Foods today and am still feeling that
"accomplished something good for myself and my family" feeling that I get whenever I shop there. Now I must be disciplined, cook at home and quit eating out. Actually eat the fresh fruit, the vegetables, the organic yogurt, etc. One thing I found today, that I'm completely excited about is called twist --described as simply pure water with a twist of juice. I just tried Marion Berry flavor. I really like it.


All natural, delicious, and 10 calories per serving. (40 for the whole 30 OZ. bottle)






I also got HINT, which I haven't tried yet, which is an all natural flavored water that I got in Rasberry Lime. 0 calories!!!!! :)

They also have cucumber flavor. Um.. no, thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

"Stock up, Whole Foods, stock up!!!"

Where do find your awesome pics for your blog???!!!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

I got the pics from the websites of the product. I guess they won't mind the free adverising I'm doing for them. :)

Friday, October 13, 2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

I tried the Rasberry Lime Hint today and it's great. I also got Apple flavor. :)

Friday, October 13, 2006 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

I'm really feeling thirsty now.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

You've been tagged!
Check it out..

Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

eeeek.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home