Monday, October 23, 2006

Haiku on my blog
Inspiration from Eileen
So satisfying

Why am I tempted
To try to rhyme my haikus?
Not the way it's done

So many topics
Trying to balance them out
Is time consuming

I will get better
I keep thinking I have it
Then see I've done six

Can you believe that
Christmas is eight weeks away?
Need to start shopping

Speaking of shopping
The other day at the mall
We met Gene Simmons

I will post pictures
Of Jason, Dylan, and Gene
As soon as I scan

I'm having trouble
Scanning pics on my scanner
Very frustrating

Abbreviating
Is a good way to acheive
The proper meter

Gene Simmons from Kiss
Coming to a mall near you
Promoting cologne


Just looked at the time
Can't believe I am still up
2:06 A.M.

3 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

Up in the morning
Only five hours of sleep
Feeling wide awake

Monday, October 23, 2006 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Writing first haikus
Keep you awake late at night
Then it gets better

:)

Monday, October 23, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger ............... said...

lol...still tired
Can't think to write a haiku
about anything.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home