Wednesday, September 27, 2006


A while back I posted about an
800 # that provides totally free directory assistance. You have to listen to a short ad, but other than that it is quick and efficient. Of course something that good didn't last, and it recently quit working. I searched and searched and searched and after major effort, (not really) I've found another one that does the same thing:
1-800-411-SAVE
You have to hear a man's voice- which I don't particularly like the sound of, but I'll tolerate that and an ad for free info. No more $1.50 per call crap.


Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

7 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

Nice. Thanks, Mom.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

Mom, no. Informative "Sis", yes. :)

You're welcome.
I know you like to save a buck or two. I still smile at "stock up Whole Foods, stock up."

Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

LOL.

Seriously, 3.5 lbs. bag of cat food for ONE-NINETY-NINE, people. It actually WENT DOWN from TWO-FORTY-NINE. What prices ever go DOWN? Just the thought makes me tingle.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

I bet you thaught I'd died. :P

I think about you often.

I will try and catch up and comment. :)

Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kirk said...

... or you could just look up #'s on the internet, but now I'm just splitting hairs.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

Hey Abbey! Good to hear from you. :)
Kirk -I have it programmed into my cell phone.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Give it to him, Mr. "I have an answer for everything."

Monday, October 02, 2006 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home