Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yesterday I went to my girlie Utopia, Sephora, and got some more fun products.





















Bourjois Mascara. I am trying it for the first time and I really like it. It has a unique applicator brush and thus far is delivering on the promise of volume, length, and no clumps.



SEPHORA brand Lip Markers



I love these. Instead of the typical lipstick container, they are just like a magic-marker and totally fun to use. They were on sale for $2.00 each. The color tones look great and last a long while.




and









This is touted as the makeup artist's secret to a perfectly ethereal and healthy glow. Sephora describes "For an angelic sheen, this satiny pink highlighter adds a soft, natural afterglow to the complexion. Wear alone or mix with foundation for an overall dewy finish. It's perfectly alluring on all skin tones." I like it alot. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

It's fine. It doesn't rawk my world, but my standards are way high -as are yours... :)
I still haven't found a better one than Lancome Definicils. It only lasts a month, too like that one you use. I need to try that one.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home