Monday, August 28, 2006

TOM CRUISE NEWS




Well, I thought, in concurrence with my unwaning interest in The Tom-Katie-Suri saga, that it was only fitting for me to do a post on recent stories in the media.
Tom got fired from a 14 year relationship with Paramount. They say "due to poor ticket sales caused by his erratic and odd behavior". His camp says "negotiations fell through and it was us who quit" He now has a deal with First and Goal LLC, an investment group. I read that his company will receive 3 million a year instead of the 10 million they had been getting from Paramount.

The biggest and most important news (to me) is that there are reports that there has been a small photo shoot of Suri Cruise and the pictures will be published in Vanity Fair in October's issue.
I absolutely can't wait. Hopefully, they'll soon be leaked on the internet and we'll get to see her earlier.
This whole thing has been so strange to follow. I've sort of wavered back and forth at times on the fake pregnancy conspiracy. Mainly because I can't naturally believe anyone could or would actually go that far to deceive everyone..... even so, I continue to be very suspicious.
It isn't likely- even if it is all a sham, that they will ever get busted. I'm sure tracks have been carefully covered. I just want to see the baby so I can finally try to put some CLOSURE to this. I've given too much attention to this already.
I'm starting to lose interest......Nahhhh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home