Wednesday, August 23, 2006














My son's birthday is this month.
He will be 19.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

I have a son who is 19 years old.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.


I was 2 years younger than he is now when I gave birth to him.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.


I am 36.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

It's getting harder (some days) to cling to young and cool.

He started college last week. I'm proud of us. I include me, because I spent alot of life force pushing/guiding him in that direction.....it wasn't always easy. This time in my life is a milestone achieved and a realization of how fast it arrived. I now look at Dylan and feel aware how quickly he will grow up, too. I'm very grateful to God for this time with him.

4 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

That Smiley Guy at the top of my post, is a surprised face, made by Dylan. :)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Wow..you must be ecstatic..

Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:27:00 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Wow, Life.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hey!

Sorry I ahve neglected you for so long. I have been so extremly busy.

36 is not old. My Mother was 46, 10 years older than you, when she gave birth to my youngest brother. You had your son when you were very young.

My oldest daughter will be nine soon, and that is scaring me a bit. I don't feel at all prepared to have a preteen, and thats coming up quick. :P

I've missed you.

I am visiting India next year ! ;)

Abbey~

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home