Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What Do These Women Have In Common?























age 37


photo askmen.com















43


handbag.com
















42

photo askmen.com










59!




photo empiremovies.com






40 next month








photos askmen.com


Stars That Never Age


Besides being talented, I totally admire these women for aging so gracefully. I don't know what- if anything they have had done....but if they have had it done, I want their doctor!
Halle never ever EVER ages and it is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of her.
She gets top honors in my opinion. Anyone else I should have mentioned? I didn't put a few on here that have obviously had work.


Another one:


photo people.aol.com

Michelle Pfeiffer, 48, says she has considered getting plastic surgery:

"I toy with it.... When I'm rested, I look pretty darn OK. I can hold off on that facelift for another few years. (But) when I'm feeling weary, then I think, maybe I better make that appointment."

3 Comments:

Blogger ............... said...

My fave is Demi Moore! She looks great!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

They all inspire me! :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

I thaught you were going to say, that what they had in common, was that they all had boob jobs. LOL :P

Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home