Sunday, July 02, 2006

In honor of self-expression, I am in a PINK mood. I thought about temporarily changing the background color of my blog to pink and officially declaring it:

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

I just may still do it, but for now I've decided to post some pretty pink stuff to satisfy my pink urge.


















Yes, this is the real color of a real lake. Appropriately called "Pink Lake". It is in Western Australia. There are also more Pink Lakes in Canada and Africa.

































































4 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

I love those pink sunglasses. :)

Monday, July 03, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger ............... said...

You need to see the Musical "Funny Face"...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger shari said...

I looked it up--Audrey Hepburn movie?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

I love pink !

:)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home