Thursday, July 27, 2006

AB'S ART

This photo was taken by AB and is entitled "RAILS". She has been on my links at the sidebar as The Screaming Butterfly, but recently started another couple of blogs.
http://creative-wave.blogspot.com
She is a very creative and talented artist. She is a musician, she paints, sketches, writes awesome and inspiring poems, childrens books, and takes beautiful pictures with a keen eye for the simple beauty in life. She takes a picture of something from a certain angle, and many times the pictures make me feel as though I am looking at a painting.
This one makes me feel a sense of adventure awaits......life path leading to unknown opportunities and adventures around the bend. I mentioned this to her and she said yes, that it felt to her a sort of renewal.
There is another one I like that she took of a field of wild flowers that uplifted me. It made me think of
beauty in nature
picnics
feeling carefree
children running
playing
sundresses blowing in the wind
a blue sky


You can also see some of her poetry at http://myblueskydays.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

I did have 2 of her pictures posted on here but removed them. You can now view them by clicking on the links, (and Ab- I know you told me it was okay for me to put them on here, but for some reason I kept feeling that they belonged strictly on your blog.
I hope that people will check out your sites, because there is more impressive artwork and poetry to see in addition to those two pictures. As I've told you before, I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog a while back.) :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home