Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Sometimes, in my life events have occured that made me feel like, "Whoa! What is happening? I didn't deserve this!" I feel like the stars must be aligned backwards and am confused by the
fact that irrational situations are able to continue with no just cause. It feels like the magnetic gravitational pull of right and wrong has shifted and is no longer being valued. I bet I'm not making sense here, but anyway I feel like I'm coming out of one of those phases in my life and I'm grateful to God for re-aligning the cosmos.

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

As Life goes on, we realize with horror that life isn't actually fair. Sucks, eh?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger shari said...

I'm still kinda clinging to reaping what we sow.....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home