Monday, June 26, 2006








Quotes of The Day

Best comments on my new puppies. :) Commenters shall remain anonymous since I didn't ask them if I could post their emails.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!I CAN'T STAND IT!!! CAN'T STAND THE CUTENESS!!!!!THEY JUST MAKE ME WANNA RUN AROUND AND WRESTLE!!!!STOP IT!!!!"

and:

"I think they're going to be my computer wallpaper for awhile."

and:

"OH! MY! GOD!

I can honestly say that I’ve never seen cuter puppies than Chewy and Gizmo! I am so in love with your new babies! Oh my god Shari! Seriously I am going to have to post them on MY blog . . . if that’s okay! They are way too adorable! I am freaking out at their cuteness! Please give them love and kisses from xxxxxx! OH MY GOD SO CUTE! "

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Rivera said...

And they are. They are my wallpaper. Now I can see 'em all the time.

Monday, June 26, 2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home