Monday, June 12, 2006

If you are looking for a deep or intellectual topic, read no further. :)
One of my interests is going shopping for makeup. I love girlie products. I like stumbling upon new things to use. I recently discovered a place called Sephora, and OMG it is girl heaven. If you have never been in one, I very highly recommend it! It has all the brands of makeup from the high-end Department stores, and THEN some. :) Everytime I go in there, I feel my heart start beating faster with an overwhelming excitement and anticipation of new discoveries just crammed everywhere you turn. It's so comical, we just noticed when Rickey and I are at the mall and we are at sports stores, I start shifting back and forth, feeling aches in my low back, feet hurting, etc., but Rickey is totally content. When we go in Sephora, I am floating through the store. I could literally spend hours in there, just window shopping and discovering new stuff to use....but for some strange reason Rickey's back starts hurting in there, so we have settled on "you go to your store and I'll be in here", and that has worked out great. :)
I recently discovered the product you see a picture of, called Little Red Dress. It is liquid lip stain in a bottle. The applicator is similar to a fingernail polish brush and tickles when you put it on, but it is great! It is just fun and girlie to use. I never wear red lipstick--it just doesn't look natural on me, but this does, and it lasts a while. You can put on as much or as little as you want, to deepen the shade.
Another great product is Ojon shampoo and conditioner. Their slogan is "The people of beautiful hair". Don't believe that all shampoos are alike and that the more expensive ones aren't better. I used to think that until years ago when I tried a few pricier ones. The Ojon has shea butter in it and is just awesome. Sephora has practically every moisturizing cream and face lift in a bottle on the planet. The other day I was given free samples of something called Lift Fusion which is supposed to work miracles on fine lines. It must be good, because it costs way too much.
Well, I could continue, but I'm being summoned. Happy makeup hunting.

3 Comments:

Blogger ............... said...

Seriously, guys don't know what they're missing. It's great to be a girl!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger smact said...

i just love make-up too. i live in texas and that store sounds like my kind of store. i'm going to try to find one near my house. thanx

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

I hardly ever wear makeup, but I might like this. :P

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home